One of the best ways to keep your dealership relevant is by connecting regularly with fellow auto industry professionals. It's important to share triumphs and concerns, take notes from other dealership owners and operators, and feel inspired with fresh ideas you can take back to your dealership.
There are dozens (heck - hundreds!) of automotive events each year that offer all sorts of beneficial experiences, from connecting with other dealers in your unique niche of the market to learning about the future of automotive technology to learning from the industry's most highly regarded thought leaders.
So which automotive events should be on your radar in 2023? Take a look at our list of North American auto industry events you don't want to miss!
1. Kain Automotive Event. April 18 - 20, 2023 in Lexington, Kentucky.
2. Digital Marketing Strategies Conference (DMSC). May 21 - 23, 2023 in Austin, Texas.
3. NADA Show 2023. January 26 - 29, 2023 in Dallas, Texas.
4. NIADA Convention 2023. June 19 - 22, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
5. Reuters Automotive Retail Event 2023. May 16 - 17, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. Digital Dealer. May 1 - 3, 2023 in Tampa, Florida.
7. Canada Used Car Week. June 12 - 14, 2023 in Toronto, Ontario.
8. Used Car Week. November 6 - 9, 2023 in San Diego, California.
9. Reuters Automotive USA 2023. November 8 - 9, 2023 in Detroit, Michigan.
10. American Automotive Summit. October 25 - 26, 2023 in Detroit, Michigan.
11. AutoTech 2023. June 7 - 8, 2023 in Detroit, Michigan.
12. Auto.AI. June 28 - 30, 2023 in San Francisco, California.
800% Elite Auto Club
While not necessarily an official conference, Glenn Lundy's 800% Elite Auto Club is a space where dealers can take part in the "conference experience" 365 days a year through training, networking, mentorship, group accountability, and more. There are two 800% Club retreats annually where members meet in person to deepen their connections to other dealership owners and operators and work on growth planning for their respective businesses. 800% Elite Auto Club currently has space for new members and is an excellent investment for dealers who are committed to bettering themselves and their businesses.
FlexDealer is also proud to power the 800% Elite Auto Inventory Portal: a website that pairs car shoppers with new and used cars available from 800% Club dealerships in their area.
Planning Your Next Automotive Event? Partner With FlexDealer!
Besides being a group of creative marketers and total car geeks, the FlexDealer team brings an extensive wealth of experience and leadership to the automotive industry. FlexDealer CEO, Michael Cirillo, is also the host of the top-rated automotive podcast The Dealer Playbook and has spoken on stages around the world. We are always interested in exploring new partnerships, so please don't hesitate to contact us about upcoming opportunities to work together!